Friday, March 12, 2010

Heart

Creator, hear my voice!

I see the pictures you paint and the songs that you sing all around me, but I cannot feel the love from you that I know is in them.

It's as though someone has taken the heart out of me. Remember its shape, and the rhythm of its drumming and build it again in me.

Then, Wacondi-zhingi, you can dance for joy as I love you from a child's heart that is soft and new~another gift from your Father.

*********************************************************************

(from Wikipedia): "Dissociation is an unexpected partial or complete disruption of the normal integration of a person’s conscious or psychological functioning . Dissociation is a mental process that severs a connection to a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociation can be a response to trauma, and perhaps allows the mind to distance itself from experiences that are too much for the psyche to process at that time."


"In that same hour He rejoiced and gloried in the Holy Spirit and said, I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have concealed these things [relating to salvation] from the wise and understanding and learned, and revealed them to babes (the childish, unskilled, and untaught). Yes, Father, for such was Your gracious will and choice and good pleasure." (Luke 10:21 AMP)

No comments: