Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Brief Word from the Hiatus

After promising to loyally post my Thirteen on Thursdays and keep up the original composition, I've lapsed due to a couple of circumstances beyond my control. There is, however, a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I just completed a move that featured God showing up at the eleventh hour to provide a place, and the IT whiz that's been working on my laptop thinks that he can cut out and rewire the section of the cord that's shorting out and not doing its job. Hopefully, I will be back on track with all of it within the next week or two. I made yet another promise to a friend going through some seeking on the subject of personal identity that I would address that subject further. Part of growing up into the image of Christ is learning to keep our word, and I will follow through.

No comments: